Zombie Prom!!!

I am WAY behind on blogging this was clear back in September but I wanted to post about this. Casey asked me to Prom! Zombie Prom! Haha. It was a charitable event for juvenile diabetes at the Union Station. We went to the D.I. and I found a sweet old school wedding dress and Casey got a dress shirt, pants and tie to match. Then we went to Wal-Mart and the mall and bought Halloween makeup. We went home and got all ready and squirted fake blood on each other haha (that was fun). My awesome sister-in-law, Becky was able to watch Brooklyn for us so we could go. Thanks Becky! We danced our zombie butts off and ate pulled pork sandwiches...I didn't know how to feel about that lol but we had a lot of fun! On our way back to Becky's, we got pulled over because we had a headlight out. It was funny because two cops came up on both sides of the car and I rolled down my window and said, "We're kind of scary right now..." The cop goes, "Why yes, yes you are! Why are you dressed up like that?!" Me and Casey, "Zombie Prom...it's a charitable event". Cop, "Never heard of it...where are you heading to now?" Me, "To pick up our baby" Hahaha! It was pretty funny. Thanks babe for an awesome night out!

Zombie Prom King and Queen <3

BRAINS!!!

RAWR!

Scary right?!

Comments