Oh my goodness! Can you believe it!? I never really believed people when they said time flies but HOLY JEW! It really does. I cannot believe how big she is getting! I know I will say that every time but seriously! Every month I tell myself, "This stage is my favorite". And then the next month comes along, "No, this is my favorite :)" I have loved every single day that I have been blessed with raising this sweet baby! Even though it's been fun, it's been hard too. Especially this month. Poor sweetie had a stuffy nose for 2 months! I felt so bad for her because she couldn't breathe at night and she would wake up all crusty. Every morning I had to get the saline drops and the bulb syringe and suck away! And then the whole day just endless snot coming out of that kid! It's amazing how much can come out of something so small lol! So, needless to say I always had that thing handy. Also, she decided she wanted to sleep during the day and stay up all night and not poop at all. Talk about a worried, tired, stressed mommy! It just was not like her. Yeah, we are on a weird enough schedule as it is because we wait for daddy to come home. But that's between 12-3am depending. No, she was staying up til sometimes 8 in the morning crying and screaming!!! It was killing me! I would cry with her. I don't know if it was because she had an upset tummy for awhile with constipation because this poor girl went from pooping every day to pooping once every week or so. I finally had to take her into the doctor because I was so worried. (This was 5 days after she turned 4 months old). He ended up sticking his pinky up her little bum :( But it got her to poop alright! She felt much better and actually slept that night. But even still she isn't pooping on her own. She'll probably go over a week if I let her but I have been getting her to go with a thermometer. Ugh. I hope this doesn't last long. The doctor told us to try half juice half water and we did...a couple times. But she didn't like it. She has been so much fun though! She's rolling over now! YAY! She started growling which is so cute. Casey will growl and she'll growl right back :) She likes to stand. She will hold on to our fingers and pull herself to stand. She is so strong! She is smiling and laughing a lot more. She is very loud and vocal and will sit there and talk to herself. She's grabbing onto and holding things now and sticking everything in her mouth. She does this laugh cough cry snort thing haha it's funny. We took her in for her 3 month check up and she weighs 12 lbs. 10 oz. so she has doubled her birth weight and she is 24 inches long. Her head circumference is 39.8 cm. So she is in the 33rd percentile for weight, 55th percentile for height and 46th percentile for her head. Growing like a flower! Haha, I think that sounds better than a weed--she's too pretty to be a weed :)
 |
| Pretty in pink :) |
 |
| Cool baby! |
 |
| Long eyelashes :) |
 |
| Look at that little grin |
 |
| I love those cheeks! |
 |
| All clean! |
 |
| She likes her rattle! |
 |
| My outfit when I was a baby lol |
 |
| Little angel :) |
 |
| Nakie baby! |
 |
| Precious ♥ |
 |
Took her camping for the first time...in a tent...ya...she didn't like that very much lol
again what I wore when I was a baby. |
 |
| Love this :) |
 |
Mmm! These hands are so yummy!
So sweet ♥ |
It's that time again! Masterpiece took her 3 month pics. They turned out SO cute! I went to Quilted Bear and got her a ruffle romper. I think they're so fun! Here are a few of my favorites :)
Until next time! :)
Comments