I ♥ Primary
I was called as a Primary 7 Teacher! I have about 5 cute kids that are all learning about baptism. It is so much fun! It's amazing how smart these children really are, and how much they know of the gospel! It strengthens my testimony so much. I learn more and more from them every time I teach. It's fun to have a change of pace and try to keep up with all of their energy! They are such sweet spirits and I absolutely LOVE kids, so it's perfect. I enjoy putting things together and preparing for lessons. There are so many cute things and ideas. I especially love the site Sugardoodle. It is awesome! When the 1st counselor called and asked to meet me I was crossing my fingers hoping and praying that it was a Primary Teacher, and sure enough! I love how aware my Heavenly Father is of me and where he needs me in this life to do his work and teach His children. I am so very blessed!



Comments