Ashes


Our puppy is 2 years old now! I love her so much. She is the best dog anyone could ask for. She doesn't bark, she sits, and stays, she plays fetch, she loves walks, LOVES people especially kids, she is very affectionate and cuddly, she has to be around us wherever we are, she loves to play, she's a good eater, she gets along with other dogs, she listens, she sleeps in her OWN bed which is so cute and what's cuter, she takes it with her wherever we are. If it's in our bedroom, she will go get it herself and drag it into the living room, set it down next to our feet and nestle right into it. We don't even have to ask her! She does it on her own, it is so sweet! She doesn't jump on the couches or our bed. She knows not to chew on anything or take anything of ours outside or else! She always waits at the gate and sits there and stares at us when we are driving away and once we get out of the driveway she slowly walks away. It's her way of saying goodbye. She always greets us when we get home doing this cute whine like, "I missed you so much!" and wags her tail and puts her paws up on our legs and licks our hands. She is really good with baths, she just sits there and then she gets really hyper afterwards and loves to run around the house and play. It's funny, because she has the pug in her, she does have a shorter nose so she tends to have breathing problems which we have only noticed when she gets really excited like walks for instance. So we'll grab her leash and she knows exactly what's going on and she starts snorting like a little piggy! It is so funny. So, we have to calm her down. With the beagle in her she does tend to shed a little bit which I hate! But because we trained her not to jump on the couch and the bed it isn't too bad cleaning it up. She also has that sensitive sniffer that tracks things and will occasionally dig. I think the only time I have heard her bark was at the mail man. But what dog doesn't do that! ;) She has the softest ears, I love petting them. And the biggest brown eyes. She has the "beggin' face" down, that you just can't say no to. She has such a sweet personality. She can take on bigger dogs and play rough with them all day long. She loves car rides and sticking her head out the window. She gets really excited and can't sit still so we give her calming pills which seem to help when we go on long trips. She can't handle a stare down it is so funny! We'll be having a staring contest then she does this cute yelp then yawns. She yawns a lot when she gets excited. OH! And sometimes when she stands up on her back two feet and stretches...she toots! It is hilarious! Sometimes she has dreams and will do this muffled bark and kick her legs. All of these things I just love about her and I'm glad I have her at home with me when Casey is away to keep me company. I know she is just a dog. I talk about her like she's my baby, but for now...she is. She's family. We've had her since we got married and she's grown with us. I never really have posted anything about her and I know this is SUPER LONG but I thought I would. Love you Ashes.


Comments

DaBudges said…
Hey!!! good to see you on here! Thanks for the invite, and you are right, Ashes is supercute :D