Change is good :)

Well...Primary didn't last long! I was there for three weeks is all and they just called me to be 1st counselor in Young Womens! So excited! It should be really fun. It was bitter sweet yesterday saying goodbye to the kids. My family happened to be visiting this weekend so they were there when I was set apart. Casey and my Dad were able to stand in. It was special. So, Wednesday nights I will be at mutual! I am also starting eyelash extension courses hopefully next week. And then makeup courses at Taylor Andrews in September. We also got a new puppy! She is a Schnorkie. Miniature Schnauzer/Yorkie mix. She was born May 22nd so she is 2 months old. She weighs 3 1/2 lbs. We named her Oakley. She is so sweet. She is already going in and out of the doggie door, she doesn't whine, she has had a couple of accidents but that's expected, she sleeps all thru the night in her own bed that we keep on the floor next to our bed. She is very playful and gets along really well with Ashes. So that's good. When she runs she hops like a bunny, it is so cute. We just love her. I was ready for something new and not only did I get a new puppy but a new calling and I am starting school. So, it will be a nice change. Ashes needed a friend anyway. She is now 2 and it's kind of like with kids...I was ready for another baby! :)


Comments