Brooklyn 8 months
I am SO behind! So I am going to try and catch up real fast. Here are the highlights for this month :)
Sings
Dances
Likes when I sing, "I'm bringing home a baby bumble bee"
While standing will move from one thing to the other
Sleeps in crib
Copies you when you growl and make raspberry sounds
Ticklish
Likes baths
Likes it outside
Waves bye-bye
Likes to walk holding onto mommy's hands
Likes watching cartoons
Likes bread, potatoes, cheese, bananas, applesauce, rice cereal, banana puffs, apple juice, pickles, peas and pizza
Staying up longer during the day (6 hours instead of 3)
Sings
Dances
Likes when I sing, "I'm bringing home a baby bumble bee"
While standing will move from one thing to the other
Sleeps in crib
Copies you when you growl and make raspberry sounds
Ticklish
Likes baths
Likes it outside
Waves bye-bye
Likes to walk holding onto mommy's hands
Likes watching cartoons
Likes bread, potatoes, cheese, bananas, applesauce, rice cereal, banana puffs, apple juice, pickles, peas and pizza
Staying up longer during the day (6 hours instead of 3)













Comments