9 months old!


Brooklyn has two bottom teeth now! She looks so cute! She plays peek-a-boo with us. It's adorable. The other day I was sitting on the couch and she bent down enough to hide her face behind the coffee table then popped up and made a sound with a smile on her face and continued doing it. It's cute. SHE TOOK HER FIRST STEPS!!! I can't believe how fast she is growing. She's too little to be walking already! She doesn't really enjoy solid foods but sometimes she'll do pretty good. It depends on the day. But she seems to be really picky. She likes to feed herself and she doesn't like baby food. She kind of skipped it all together and went straight to whatever we are eating broke up in little pieces. She doesn't like her crib lol she hates it. She likes to sleep with mommy and daddy........but once I get her back to sleep I put her back in her crib. She's a light sleeper that is for sure. I will put her down and she will open her eyes slightly to see where she is and when she realizes that she is in her crib she wakes up crying. Stinker! She uses "me" to go to sleep. If you know what I mean. I'M her binky! She definitely is a momma's girl. But only because I am home with her all day every day. Now that Casey is taking the semester off and switching to day shift she'll be around him a lot more. So that means we'll all be on the same schedule and it'll be easier to keep her on one! It'll be nice to have a normal family again haha. This month has been exhausting for me with her teething and wanting to nurse every hour at night and not wanting to sleep in her crib. I'm definitely drained emotionally, mentally and physically. But it's that smile when she sees me walk into a room, the cuddles, the laughs and the kisses that make it all worth it. I love her so much and I just want to be the best mommy that I can be for her.

Waving


Chewing on her binky

I babysit my neighbor Brinley who is five, and she thought it would be cute to put a scarf on the baby :)
 
"This is so lame"

"I'm so tired"

"Mom! Get that camera out of my face!"

Fell asleep on Daddy's lap

Riding the ironing board

Minnie Mouse!

Baby in a basket! :)

Comments