I cannot believe the last time I posted was when Brooklyn was 9 months old! She's 14 months now! I have a lot of catching up to do. I am so behind! This summer has been SO busy! Hence the last day I posted an update...when summer started. June we had our 4th wedding anniversary, my parent's 25th anniversary and Brooklyn's 1st birthday! But we'll get to that. A few highlights...Brooklyn of course waves bye-bye...which I think I've mentioned before. She helps put on her clothes and helps take them off by putting her arm through the hole or lifting her leg up to get her pants off. It's cute. She also helps me get her in and out of her car seat by moving her arms in and out of the straps. Makes my job a whole lot easier! She says, "What's that?", "Oh", "Ah", "Tickle, tickle, tickle" (while moving her fingers as if she is going to tickle someone), "Baba (not knowing what it means yet...)" and "Dada" (she knows what that one means :) She goes up and down stairs. And she kicks her legs when you hold her up in the air and when you say run, run, run, run, run she'll do it on command. It's funny. Here are a few pictures!
 |
| I love her smile :) |
 |
| Brooke! |
 |
| Sleepy baby |
 |
| She is just so sweet when she is sleeping :) |
 |
| Baby yoga! |
 |
| This would be funnier if it was her first time down a slide and she made this face but really we just sat her at the bottom and she didn't know what to think lol |
Comments