Half a year already!?
Wow. Six months old. And getting cuter every day. Love my lil peanut ♥
I thought I'd do it a little different this time and decided to make a list. So here it is!
She now weighs 17 lbs. 13 oz. is 27.75 inches long and her head circumference is 43.5 cm
Eating rice cereal
Growls
Cries when you put her down
Rocks
Scoots
"Talks" a lot (with tongue out blah blah blah)
Really loud
Screams
Squeals
Laughs
Fake cough/cry
Likes when I play with her ear
Grabs for everything
Tight grip
Likes to put her hands in my mouth when nursing
Likes to be held
In size 3 diapers now
Doesn't like to sit
Rolls all over the place
Likes Ashes
Pinches
Ate bananas for the first time
Spits bubbles with tongue out
Sniff snort thing
Likes being on the floor
Loud cry
Sometimes will take binky but not a lot mostly chews on it (and bottle)
Still on weird sleeping schedule but will sleep 10-11 hours straight
Still sleeps in bassinet next to our bed
Takes three naps a day one hour each
Hair is getting long
Likes when I sing to her
Likes her bum changed
Tries to sit up when lying down
Likes to stand
Likes to watch me get ready
Cries when you take things away
Cries when I leave the room
Scratches sheets when half out of it
Nurse to sleep
Put her in car seat and rock/swing to sleep
Likes when we whistle
Angry growl cry
Doesn't want to sleep in bassinet cries when I lay her down wants to be held and nurse (sleep with mommy)
And likes when I poke her nose and say "beep"
![]() |
| Trying to sit up! |
![]() |
| She loves her daddy |
![]() |
| Haha the flash gets her every time :) |
| She's scooting and rolling all over the place now! |
| Look at those eyes! |
| Haha this one makes me laugh |
![]() |
| Loves Ashes |
![]() |
| She's taking her binky again! |
![]() |
| Oh...maybe not lol |
![]() |
| Face off! |
![]() |
| Uncle Jacob came to visit. This picture is so sweet :) |
![]() |
| Word. |
That's it for now! Getting bigger!













Comments