Brooklyn is growing up so fast! Every day brings something new. She is smiling and cooing a lot now which is so fun! She loves it when I do the bicycle with her legs. It always makes her happy no matter what. She started drooling which I think is funny because she always has her mouth open. She started sucking on her hands. She can hold her held up really well she has always been really strong. She'll roll from her back to her side and vise versa. She loves to sit up and look around and see what's going on. She especially loves to watch TV. She started this cute little scream thing that she does. She has more control with her hands now and will occasionally rub her eyes when she is tired. She is really happy once she wakes up and is really hyper and wiggles like crazy. She'll smile a lot and get really excited when she sees me or Casey and when we talk to her. It's sweet. She is finally outgrowing her newborn clothes. She does really good following my hands with her eyes and likes to look at the ceiling fan. She really fights going to sleep she always wants to be awake and alert even when she's really tired. She sleeps a lot though. She has always been a good sleeper and will sleep through the night which is nice. She's a good eater too. She barely even cries and is always so chill which is awesome. She'll get a little fussy when she's either hungry or tired but that's about it! I'll take her on walks in the stroller and she'll just look around. She poops once a day and it is always a blow out. I swear she holds it in and saves it haha. Her hips are getting better! When we took her to Primary Children's to have the ultrasound everything came back normal which we were so thankful for! She just has tight muscles so we have to do stretches and exercises with her everyday.We take her in for her three month check up soon and I'll have more info on her weight and length. As of right now with me weighing myself and then weighing myself with her I'm getting about 11 pounds. So, getting bigger!
 |
| Smiles :) |
 |
| Look at what I can do! |
 |
| Snug as a bug in a rug :) |
 |
| Look at me! |
 |
| Passed out! |
 |
| Hi Mommy! |
 |
| Happy girl! |
 |
| Sleepy baby |
 |
| I love her cry face lol |
 |
| Holding her head up like a big girl :) |
 |
| I love this one of her and daddy :) |
 |
Went hiking as a fam up Bonneville Shoreline Trail
|
We went down to Kanab to see my family again. Jacob is home from his mission temporarily due to fainting spells he is having. The last one he had, he hit his head and it caused him to forget certain things over a period of two years. We're hoping and praying that his memory returns. He was diagnosed with Vasovagal Syncope so hopefully a change of diet will help and he can go back out soon.
 |
| Grandpa and Grandma Southwick |
 |
| My mom doesn't look old enough to be a Grandma :P |
 |
My dad on the other hand...haha JK! I love you dad!
|
 |
Uncle Jacob meeting Brooklyn for the very first time :)
|
 |
| Always has that tongue out silly girl! |
 |
| What a cute grandma ;) |
She is such a good baby. I love her more than I ever thought
possible. I love kissing her, holding her, falling asleep and cuddling with
her, dressing her up, making her smile. Just everything! I love you Brooklyn!
Comments