Our baby is a month old!? WHAT!
Where is the time going? Make it stop! I swear I just had her! Haha. I can't believe how big she is getting. Every week brings something new. A few things about our sweet little one. She had her first doctor's appointment at one week old to see about her jaundice that she had. Which wasn't much. And it was completely gone! So, that's good :) She also gained 10 ounces! The doctor was surprised and said that normally it takes newborn babies 2 weeks to even get back to their birth weight! He said I must have rich milk. He also said she had tight tummy muscles. Work it girl! Haha! So, everything looked good and went well.
![]() |
| Brooklyn after she spit up all over herself. LOL! I love her face in this one. |
The fun things. She likes baths! She is so calm and chill. It just relaxes her. She gets hiccups a lot. It's cute. Even in my tummy she had them all the time. She's a good sleeper. She'll wake up every 2-3 hours to feed. What's funny is she grunts and toots a lot! It is the funniest thing! She's a good burper. She dreams a lot and makes a variety of cute faces. She'll smile and laugh. There's a kissy face she'll do, her sad face and what I like to call her "flirt face". It is so cute! Preemie size is too small and newborn size is too big. She likes to be held and cuddle but also does well just lying in her bassinet. She takes a binky really well and likes to look around. She is such a good baby!
We took her down to Kanab to visit my family for the first time since she has been born. They just love her! She was spoiled that weekend, let me tell you. It was fun to see them and spend time with them. It's nice that they live a little closer now that they moved to Southern Utah from California. Brooklyn did so well on the drive down. She slept the whole way and only woke up once to eat. I had to wake her up myself a second time to feed her again. We left right after Casey got off work which was at 2 in the morning and we got to Kanab at 8 am. Yeah...we're on a weird schedule lol.
I love her so much! It's amazing how I fall more and more in love with her every day. I love being a mommy and I thank Heavenly Father every day for this wonderful gift! He has blessed me with so much and I couldn't be happier!









































Comments