27 weeks 0 days

Almost 7 months! Time is going by so fast. It's getting harder and harder to get out of bed in the morning and then bending over to put on my shoes is fun! Haha, and it's only going to get worse. She has been kicking a lot. And my back and ribs are really sore. I experienced my first leg cramp this morning...ya...it sucked! But it is all worth it! Feeling pretty spoiled this last week. It was my birthday Sunday and let me tell you! I had an AMAZING weekend. My husband is so good to me and sent me off to get pampered. First of all he took me to dinner Friday night and then we had friends over and we watched Tangled. Then Saturday morning I got a massage and my hair done. Then we met up with my in-laws and they took me shopping for maternity clothes. The shirt in the picture is one my mother-in-law bought me. She is so good to me! I love her! Thanks Kathy! Then they took us to dinner to some Italian restaurant and it was soooo good. Then we went to some friends house and watched a movie. Sunday we slept in and watched General Conference and then went to my in-laws house for dinner, cake and ice cream. And my cute sister-in-law Becky made these flippin' adorable blocks for me that say family on one side and Warren on the other. She is so talented it's not even funny. She can do it all. She actually sells these awesome blocks so check out her blog!


And then thank goodness for my sweet sister-in-laws!!! I am so blessed. They gave me all of these baby clothes. Boxes and boxes of boy and girl clothes. I am seriously set for awhile. All hand me downs from their kids. It helps so much! I appreciate them more than anything. I don't know what I would do without them. Monday night Casey gave me my present, sang happy birthday to me with cake and candles and everything while videoing and gave me the sweetest card. He ordered my present online and it didn't get here til yesterday so I waited til he came home from work to open it and we celebrated my birthday then. And guess what he got me!? A BRAND NEW CAMERA! I love it! Am I spoiled? Or am I spoiled!? He told me that I need to take lots and lots of pictures of the baby. And because I am having a summer baby and we will be going swimming (a lot) it's waterproof!!! It is so awesome. I love him more than anything. He really knows how to make me feel special. Thanks baby. I love you!

Comments

becky said…
your pregnancy is flying by fast!!! Why didn't my pregnancys seem to go by that quick?! Spoiled for sure! ;) LOVE YA
Wow I can't believe how fast time is going... Your going to be a mom before you know it! :) You Look super great by the way! hope you keep feeling better!