Long Story Short

Oh man. I haven't posted since October! I am slacking! Haha. So much has happened since then. Well, October I graduated from Taylor Andrews Academy with my certificate in Makeup Artistry. November we went to Kanab for Thanksgiving. We met Clarissa's boyfriend Jeremy who is now her fiance. :)

December was a rough month. I lost my job. Mark Blaser a close friend of ours passed away from cancer and I was having complications with my pregnancy. But I got a new job. Mark is in a better place. Everything looks good now with the baby and Kelley had a baby girl so that's good! We also had to sell Oakley but she's with a family now that will give her all the attention she deserves! Casey and I had a very Merry Christmas and spent it here along with New Years.

My new niece Mina ♥

January was full of doctor appointments and starting my new job at Bravo Arts Academy. We went to Daniel and Ky's baby shower and Jared's choir concert in SLC.


February we had our big 20 week ultrasound! Half way there! We found out that we are having a GIRL!!! We are soooo excited :)

And Clarissa and Jeremy are engaged!

Well, now we have a lot ahead of us. Clarissa is getting married. Jacob is going on a mission. And we are having a baby! So it is going to be busy, busy, busy! I am sure there will be a lot more posting to come. So stay tuned ;)

Comments

becky said…
We're soooo excited for your little baby GIRL!!!! :)
The Warrens said…
Aww thanks sis! We are so so so happy and cannot wait!!!!
DaBudges said…
I didn't know you sold Oakley! I wondered why we haven't been seeing her :D two dogs is hard, though, especially with a new baby, so good for you for finding her a good home :D I'm so excited for your baby girl! We'll have to play!