Hurts so good!

This weekend we went and saw A Day To Remember and Silverstein play at The Great Saltair. It was AMAZING! August Burns Red, Go Radio!, and Enter Skikari were also there. Freaking awesome show, we had so much fun. We've seen A Day To Remember and Silverstein a couple of times before and we also met Silverstein in person. We ran into the lead singer this time again and got him to sign our stuff and we got pictures. Here are our group of friends. They're crazy and I love them. :) Afterwards we went to Denny's. Tradition after the show.

Dustin, Colton, Rooster, Casey, Me, Seth, Ashley, Nick, Lize, Legrand, and Dave!
Fuzzy wasn't in the photo....
Seth, Ashley, Me, Lize, and Nick
I lost Casey, I didn't know where he went...supposedly he was in the pit, haha.
Me and Shane (lead singer of Silverstein)

Casey and Shane... I suck at taking pictures obviously!
Sorry baby :(
Me and my best friend ♥

Casey and Seth both got mowhawks before we left.
Just livin' the dream!

Comments